Mar 16, 2009

Heel & Knee Pain

I have been having severe pain on my knees and my heel since the last few months. The inflammation was so bad that I could hardly walk. The doctor that I visited had given me all sorts of medicine, but the pain just won't go away. The heel pain that I am having is actually called Plantar Facilities and the knee pain is Knee Arthritis.
Last week I met an old friend and told him about my problem and gave me a very good advise on how to relief the pain and it is really working. How do you reduce the pain and probably cure from such problem?
  • For my heel, he asked me to get Gel Heel Cups for my shoe. The Gel Heel Cup with special shape for optimum relief and comfort. It has a shock absorbing technology and cradle the heel to provide stability. The best part it can back pain as well.
  • As for my knee, my old friend said my I may be lacking of Glucosamine which is essential for formation and repair of cartilage. Does Glucosamine supplements really increase cartilage formation? Well, after my friend's advise, I took Procasa II about 3 times a day, and it really relief my knee pain.

I have started playing golf again last weekend. Thanks to my old friend.

1 comment:

Welcome To Pian Health World
Designed By Ahmad Sofian Abdullah